It's pretty much the best thing ever.

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Impressive.




With all due respect and credit to the photographer and subject of this photo, all I can say is wow.
From Velonews photogallery.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

Wow.

That is probably the most amazing thing I have ever seen.

Before this picture, the most amazing roller-antics I have seen was a drunk friend of mine riding one foot, no handed, with a beer in each hand.

But fixed gear? Daaaamn, hipster.

11/08/2007 10:59 AM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

ALSO -

THE PILE OF EMPTIES NEXT TO THAT GUY?

HOLY CRAP.

11/08/2007 11:12 AM

 
Blogger Huck said...

makes you wonder hey! Do you think he is busking and has been at it for hours? Can i use that photo Teddy?!

11/11/2007 5:29 AM

 
Blogger iamTedKing said...

you certainly can use the photo if you want. i took it from velonews.com's photo gallery.

11/12/2007 10:17 AM

 
Blogger Arthur's Park said...

And then you had fabulous company and intellectual stimuli by the Veasey - Splaine - McKenzie traveling touristas in Asheville

7/08/2008 12:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home