It's pretty much the best thing ever.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

yip yap yup

I just heard a funny story on tv about a guy who stole a car from a car dealership, then returned the next week - pretending to be a legitimate customer - and tried to exchange the car for a bigger one. He was busted. 'Nuf said.

I'm now in Rochechacha. I was bored yesterday, so on my day off from riding I set out for a quick stroll around town. The weather was nice, so I figured it was a good way to stretch my legs. It soon became Forrest Gump-ish, since I really didn't have a destination and it ended up being nearly 2 hours of consistant walking around town. I was wearing my Crocs, so now my feet hurt.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you wear crocs? come on...

-a

4/26/2007 2:02 PM

 
Blogger iamTedKing said...

dude, I love my crocs. They're the most convenient, comfortable things I own. Unless I go for long walks.

4/26/2007 3:25 PM

 
Blogger Kem Sports Management said...

I can attest to the fact that Ted King wears his crocs everywhere....

4/27/2007 9:19 AM

 
Blogger joe1265 said...

Ted,

Any chance you'll be in Michigan May 19/20????

If so, we'd love to have you racing at the Tour of Kensington Valley!

Check out out at:

http://www.midwestcyclinggroup.com/index.php

Hope to see you there!!!

5/01/2007 9:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home